Friday, April 8, 2011

Recap of Scene 2 and 3


Scene two and three was filmed on Friday March 25,2011 at my house. People started coming over around 5:30 but some people came earlier. When everyone arrived before we started filming we all enjoyed pizza, pop, and crazy bread, and then we got to work; or at least tried. First we figured out where in my house we were going to film. We decided to film part of scene 2 in my family room and the ending of scene 2 outside by the street. And for scene 3 we filmed it in my living room. When they decisions were final we went back in my family room and started filming, though it took many takes to get Harris and Wyatt to either get at least a sentence before laughing or we had to start a new take because we couldn't hear them. The outside part was interesting. One we had to deal with car driving by, and caring driving by and swearing at us for no reason. Also when we went outside it started to snow!!! :o But luckily it stopped for a period of time to finish the scene! :)  Scene three with Emma, Noelle, and Elizabeth went well, and we didn't think it was possible but they had as many takes as we did in scene 2. But it wasn't because they were laughing; it was mostly to make sure they had there lines right (which they usually did); but its better to check!  :) So overall filming went well and we got to enjoy pizza ... so i don't think it could have gotten better than that!!! :D 

1 comment:

  1. Hey so I'm a director from VM and I'm doing a website about the project. Can you send me a little bio about yourself and a summary about your school for the website? In the bio just say why you wanted to be a director and what you like most about it. Then for the school just say where you're from and what it's like. Can you also get 2 more directors to do this?? That would help me out soo much! You guys can send it to my email: ashlyn.reicks@vmbulldogs.com
    Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete