Monday, March 14, 2011

         Hey, I am Anne and I am the director for act 1! I am super excited to direct this act because it is mostly all about the hatred between both family and the fight scenes really show that hatred. I wanted to be a director because I like to be in charge. Last year I participated in a school production and even though i wasn't in the person in  charge,  I was still trying to make everything perfect and make sure everything was flowing. So yes i am a bit of a perfectionist, but also I am open to hear everyone ideas about how they in vision the scene. So if you have any ideas, let me know!  For this act, however, we are going to need extras in fight scenes and  also for a dance scene!! If you are interested helping out let me know as soon as possible!!!!!!! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment