Friday, March 25, 2011

Update of Filming 3-25-2011!

Yeaaahh!  Scene 2 and 3 are complete! Awesome job to all the actors cameraman, custom & props people, and writers! I am super excited and how everything went tonight and excited to continue and see the final production! Reminder: Filming tomorrow in front of cleminsion hall- outside @ 1 pm. Please meet there in front of cleminsion hall! We are filming scene 1 and 4! People who are in scene 1 and 4 are:
Sampson
Gregory
Abram
Tybalt
Capulet
Lady Capulet
Montague
Lady Montague
Prince Escalus
Benvolio
Romeo
Mercutio 
Also scene one include the fight btw the Capulet’s and the Montague’s; and so we need some extras! In you are interested to help out and get extra points! Please come at 1pm and send me an email just to let me know you are coming! Ok so I think that is it; once again great job to everyone in scene 2 and 3!
Questions, comments, or concerns; please email me!
Thanks!
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment